Summer Zaful wishlist

My Zaful wishlist

As summer is just around the corner, I’ve already had my eyes on a few items that I want. Online shopping can be a great way to avoid the crowds and endless visits to the dressing room. A website like Zaful is perfect. With quite a large selection, you can be sure that you will find exactly what you are looking for.
Here are a few things I’ve had my eye on.


My Zaful wishlist

1. A good bell sleeve top

Bell sleeve tops are not going anywhere. They are the perfect top to have in your wardrobe because you can dress them up or dress them down. I would likely pair this blue one with a pair of tight black pants and heels. It’d be the perfect thing to wear out for a night. To find this and more bell sleeve tops, click here.

2. A floral maxi

I have really been wanting a nice and simple maxi dress. The thing I love about this one is how classic it is. It doesn’t look like something that would go out of style in a few years.

3. A chunky heel

As the summer hits, I know I’ll be wearing more heels. These brown ones are absolutely perfect and they go with everything.


4. Heart sunglasses

I had a pair like this about a year or so back. I remember buying them in Valenica and my friend was like “uhh you really bought those?” Yes, yes I did. Then I broke them.

Those are just a few items from my Zaful wishlist. If you’re looking for more style tips, the Zaful blog has all sorts of fashion guides, videos and reviews perfect for the summer.
What sorts of things are on your wishlist for the summer?
Love it? Pin it!





 Use code " ZFSally " All orders use the code ,  over $100 save $12  ( 1 time limited )
Use code" ZFSally " All orders use the code  , over $50  save $ 6     ( 1 time limited )
Use code" ZFSally " All orders use the code  , over $25  save  $ 3    ( 1 time limited ) 
Please note: Each customer could only use each coupon for one time.

Commentaires

Posts les plus consultés de ce blog

red raspberry leaf and nettle tea

millybridal Official Blog - Wedding Dresses and Prom Dresses UK Online